Hario Slim Grinder (MSS-1B 2306)
We used to travel quite a lot. We also had the 9-5 office jobs. Both of these tend not to be particularly conducive to a good cup of coffee, although this doesn't have to be the case... A hand grinder was an essential part of our travel/work kit, and this is a great entry level grinder, ideal for the job.
This is the smaller, lower capacity ceramic burr grinder from Hario. Its thin, light construction and removable handle make it ideal for travel. The grind is fully adjustable via a locking nut on at the base of the burr (the bit that grinds the coffee), making it suitable for virtually any brew method, and coarseness is measured via clicks when turned. The burr set is kept more stable by a spring that sits on the shaft, leading to a more uniform grind.
- When not in use, you can store the grinder without the handle
- Easy to clean and use
- Space save with slim design
- Ceramic Mill, does not rust
- Sleek, slim design makes it easy for storage
- Easy to clean, easy to use
- Consistent grind for perfect, fresh coffee